Our Book Led Curriculum is coherently planned, sequenced and resourced using the following;
- Development Matters
- National Curriculum Statutory Guidance
- Oracy – Delta Voice 21
- Delta Reading Strategy
- Same Day Intervention Maths Strategy
- The North East Lincolnshire’s SACRE R.E Syllabus
- Outdoor learning and enhancement opportunities, which support teaching of the curriculum
- Empiribox – which supports teaching of the science curriculum.
There is a clear progression of knowledge, skills and understanding taught from one year group to the next.
Learning at Willows Academy encourages children to make links in their knowledge and skills across all areas of the curriculum. The curriculum enables us to provide a broad and balanced curriculum from EYFS through to year 6; including the transition to year 7.